Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Prosperity Project Day 17

Greetings, prosperous friends!

Today is Day 17, and we are here to spend our daily allowance of $17,000.  Do you get the feeling that money is flowing more freely now?  I do.  I've stopped worrying about money in my daily life, and am beginning to develop a very calm and abiding faith that everything I need and want is mine for the asking.  There is no need to compete, and definitely no need to worry.  All is well in my world.

I'm also noticing another very interesting phenomenum.  I'm creating very vivid memories here on the Prosperity Project of things that have not "really" happened.  I can see the remodelled house I live in, and I routinely go upstairs to my imaginary room and work there in my head.  I go visit Bob in his workshop, and Robyn in both of her insurance offices.  I've got wonderful memories of the time I spent with my friend Billie in Maine, and of the incredible cruise I took with the boyfriend.

These imaginary memories are getting all jumbled up in my mind with "real" memories.  Come to think of it, they're also getting jumbled up with dream memories I have ... sometimes I fly, and the memories I have of flying in my dream are just as real to me as my imaginary trip to Maine and things I remember from being a kid ... or from last week, for that matter.  Now, when Billie and I are talking, we have to ask each other if what we are talking about is imaginary or real!  The other day she told me that her father was building her a house, and I thought she was playing the game.  She had to say, "No, Valerie, he's building me a real house right now!"  It's getting really confusing, but in a fun way.

I've always heard that our subconscious can't tell the difference between thoughts about things that happen in the physical world and thoughts about things that happen only in our head.  I'm starting to experience what that means, and it excites me.  By spending money every day in our imagination, we are reprogramming our subconscious mind to be very comfortable with the idea of us having the things that we desire.  We are training our subconscious to believe in abundance rather than lack.

So let's spend some money!

$17,000    Money is streaming in now from several revenue sources.  Rather than being surprising and isolated, these daily deposits are now routine.  They funnel in from many different streams of income that join to form a raging river of money flowing right into my bank account.  They come from the website, book royalties, royalties from the musicals both on stage and in CD sales, speaking engagements, and personal life coaching sessions.  I've formed a corporation, Motherpearl Enterprises, through which all this money flows, and am now in need of corporate office space so this staff I've hired doesn't have to be working out of my house!

$  2,000   God's Money:  Cocoa Beach Jr./Sr. High School music program
$  5,000   Wealth Building Account (Total $45,000)

$  2,000   Weekly paychecks for the staff:  Personal assistant, chef, housekeeper, gardener
$  8,000   To rent and furnish a small corporate office space and build a corporate website.  Tomorrow I'll have to think about what staff I will need to run my enterprise so that I can stay free to write and speak.  And to sing.

OK, now it's your turn.  How will you spend today's $17,000?

2 comments:

  1. I'm having those same feelings of creating memories with my game world that crossover into the real world. I fully expect to look outside my window and see my shop building. The scent of pine lumber and freshly cut oak seem as real to me as if I were standing in that shop ready to build something. And I see the gifts I made with some of my money helping others get a fresh start or begin a dream business of their own creation. We are harnessing the power of the Universe!

    Today's royalty check: $17,000

    Wealth building account: $3,000
    Vacation fund: $3,000
    U of A scholarship fund: $5,000
    Investment in my friend's business: $5,000
    Lumber to stock up my shop: $1,000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reality keeps colliding with my imagination.

    However, I do see my house finished and looking like a little English cottage, albeit a brick cottage, with blooming and fenced yards, kitchen cabinets with glass doors, and hardwood flooring throughout. White trim, roses, a new garage (mine, Hubby's is in the back), and the mail box moved to in front of my house instead of the neighbor's.

    I see money coming in to hire a gardener, a housekeeper, a part-time chef, and a Girl Friday.

    But, I am still struggling with where the money is coming from. What is this? What am I not letting go of? Or, what am I not grasping? Does it have something to do with my self worth, or what society feels a 'job' is worth?

    I'm sure I'll get it at some point. I do feel I am slowly moving towards living in the Certain Way, seeing and feeling abundance.

    There's still a disconnect here and I can't see it.

    So, I'm going to forge ahead and spend today's deposit. It came from somewhere! : )

    Deposit: $17,000

    $1,700 - savings (to-date $13,200)
    $1,700 - split among my favorite charities
    $2,000 - travel fund (to-date $10,000)
    $5,000 - house remodel (to-date 40,000)
    $5,000 - towards my sister's chiropractor schooling
    $700 - tires and new struts for my Favorite Child's car
    $900 - for ME!

    ReplyDelete